Monday 6 August 2012

Front Lips for my Myvi 1.5

Well, the thing about the front bumper is that it look quite odd since from the ground up, the side skirt is quite low but the bumper position is quite high. I could always upgrade the Extreme bodykit but as an alternative, installing the diffuser is just nice.

You can get front lips/diffuser at any accesories shop or bodykit shop. It is basically made not specifically for the new myvi, I think its for one of the older Myvis but with proper screwing it will fit the new myvi.

Looks nicer with the diffuser

5 comments:

  1. The Myvi 1.5 is one heck of a sporty car! It is the only the model with 1.5-litre variant shared with the Toyota Passo and Daihatsu Boon, you know. :)

    Brittanie Holderness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I the stock bodykit design are good enough and the 1.5l engine works well with the lightweight chassis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That car is really gorgeous! I love its design because it looks so hip. It also looks a lot better with the diffuser. It's a smaller car but it looks bigger with the diffuser.

    Ernest Houston

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much is your front diffuser and where did you get it? I've been surveying for the cheapest one :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot how much I bought it last year, its around RM150 I think. Bought it at CT automart.

    ReplyDelete